• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fotl?

O

OrlandoDisney

Can someone tell me the estimated time you have to wait in line for a ride( ect... Jurassic park) with the FOTL pass?

We were there last week - most rides there was no "Wait" Just as fast as you could get to the front, they loaded you on most rides.

Where there was a wait, I'd say the avg. was 3-5 minutes

WOW thats great! Thanks for the help.....I cant wait to go to HRH or RPH this spring-summer!:)

Last September, the longest we waited was 10-minutes ...

... for lunch at Mythos!

Did wait at Duelling Dragons quiet a bit but was ALOT less than when I was there July 2000, which was an absolute nightmare!

We were there during July 4 holiday last year. We never really waited more than about ten or fifteen minutes unless there was a "technical problem" with an attraction. That magic room key works wonders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter