Fort withdrawal

FWphanatic

Earning My Ears
I just returned from a 2 week stay at the fort and I am suffering from fort withdrawal! We stayed in the 100 loop, which is my favorite!! I can't hear the boats, see the fireworks, taste the fried chicken, smell the pine or feel the excitement of being in WDW :(. This was our first trip to the fort in 6 years! We did a few new things on this trip... watched the fireworks from the California Grill, did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour (Ashlyn was great!), and attended MNSSHP on 8/17... so much fun meeting Craig on Main Street and passing the rest of the DIS team near Space Mountain!!

Some things have changed (like WAY too many golf carts), but the things I love most about the fort have stayed the same. Such a perfect way to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary!!

Happens to the best of us. There is only one solution. Start planning the next trip!

And congrats on 25 years. You don't hear that too much anymore.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter