Fort wilderness

Gerbiljo

Earning My Ears
We are staying port Orleans but planning a day away from the park.

Surrey bikes can you rent these at FW? Somewhere I saw you could, then another page FW isn’t listed as somewhere you can do the Surrey bikes.
If not on the normal bikes can you hire something to tow a toddler in? Again seen a mention of them on a blog but not on DW website

Can you still rent motorised boats? I can see again old blogs about it, but nothing about this on the Disney website now.

Canoes/ kayaks- we are a family of 5. It seems we could have 3 in a canoe but the toddler would have to go in the kayak with an adult? It’s seems a bit risky tbh so maybe we will give it a miss but trying to get all the details and some things I wasn’t 100% on to make a decision.

Thanks for any help 😀

I'd post in the Camping forum. If someone there doesn't respond, there are people on the DIS that are at Fort Wilderness now that would probably be willing to check for you. Also, most of the activities you're asking about are run out of the bike barn at the meadows. You can call them direct and ask. Sorry I don't have the number at my fingertips but you can search the camping forum for bike barn phone number.
I was just at the Fort yesterday and it was really nice! Enjoy your day!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter