• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fort Wilderness Snake.....

loveDmouse

Mickey was first
I thought this might be fun. Hope it is ok to do it here. It is Fort Wilderness stuff.

Here we go:

P

They do this over on the Theme Park board and it is kind of fun for something to do. Maybe others I don't know.

You start with a letter then each person adds a letter spelling out whatever and then when done whoever ends the last word picks a new one and starts with the first letter of that.

Example:

If I started with an S

then maybe the next person would add an e then the next person would add a t and so on until we spelled out Settlement Depot.

Make sense? We would do words associated with Fort Wilderness. Over there it is the WDW snake.

If you guys don't think it will be fun that is ok it just struck me as something to do.

Check Please!

checkplease.jpg

Snake P ? Sounds like something I would put in a cauldron with frog eyes. :confused3

Pioneer Ha

Now you guys are getting it. Guess Gatordad isn't interested. That is ok.

I just thought it would be something to do to pass away the time until our trips to the Fort.

Crocke

Why is it that, on the Theme Parks Board this seemed silly to me, but in the Camping Forum it seems fun? :confused3 Oh well, I'm goin' with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter