• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fort Wilderness Sleigh Ride

Joy1127

Earning My Ears
Hello!

Does anyone know of a reservation finder for the Sleigh Ride at Fort Wilderness? I decided too late that I was interested in doing it on our upcoming December trip and have been checking constantly for openings but I figured there might be the option of a finder to help me!

TIA!

If you are unable to make a reservation I would suggest you have a few nights when you could take the ride and go down to where they load as soon as the sleigh arrives and speak directly to the sleigh driver. They will sometimes have a last minute cancellation or may just be able to fit you in for a ride. Good luck.

If you are unable to make a reservation I would suggest you have a few nights when you could take the ride and go down to where they load as soon as the sleigh arrives and speak directly to the sleigh driver. They will sometimes have a last minute cancellation or may just be able to fit you in for a ride. Good luck.
thanks! unfortunately its a bit out of the way if we don't get a reservation so ill probably have to just look into it for a future trip! Thanks!

I am using the stakeout app. I think you get one free search. I paid $10 for the month since I had multiple searches to look for. I was able to book a carriage ride they found but haven’t gotten a sleigh ride yet.
I am also searching for Harmony Barber shop for DD‘s first haircut. I have gotten two alerts but someone beat me to them.
Have gotten about 3 of the dining adr’s I was looking for.

I am also searching for Harmony Barber shop for DD‘s first haircut. I have gotten two alerts but someone beat me to them.

It used to be that one of the 3 barber chairs (in other words, one-third of the capacity) were left open for walkups while the advanced reservations could claim the remaining two thirds. I don't know if this is still the case.

But my point is if you don't get a reserved time to still swing by the barbershop as early as you can after they open and see if you can claim a walk-up time. It can be for later in the day if need by but that's how I got my hair cut a few years ago. Just make sure you go by there early in the day.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
I am using the stakeout app. I think you get one free search. I paid $10 for the month since I had multiple searches to look for. I was able to book a carriage ride they found but haven’t gotten a sleigh ride yet.
Thank you for mentioning Stakeout. Would you possibly know if there's a listing of Finder sites that could (possibly) help in a pinch.

All I know is Touring Plans & Mouse Dining.
Thank you so much. Hope you get Harmony. My DH cut a trim there pre-Covid. It was so fun seeing him in a chair with a little child on either side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter