Fort Wilderness campire for older kids

disfan0705

Earning My Ears
We will be going to the 5:15 showing of the Hoop-de-doo revue and I was thinking that while we are at Fort Wilderness, maybe we would stick around for the nightly campfire.

However, my kids (13 and 11) have never been into participating in 'sing-a-longs' and we've seen many, many Disney movies........so I did not know if we would be better off spending our time maybe going to a park that night or maybe over to Downtown Disney. Evetything should be open late as we are going in June.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

You didn't mention whether they were boys or girls. I think boys that age might find it corny, girls might enjoy it at that age. What you can do before the sing-a-long even starts, they have a campfire where you can roast marshmellows or even cook hotdogs. Maybe you could just do the campfire for a quick hotdog dinner and then leave before the sing-a-long even starts:D

I have a 13 year old girl and an 11 year old boy. We will have just eaten at the Hoop-de-doo revue, so I don't know if they will want any snacks at the campfire.

We've been to WDW before, and I'm just trying to find things we missed the first time. Maybe we'll try Pleasure Island. I've heard the earlier shows there are good for kids.

Thanks for your insights!

Well, since you would have just eaten, you are probably better off not going. I have never gone to Pleasure Island with my kids, so I don't know what kind of shows they offer for kids, but I'm sure you'll be able to find something. It is Disney after all:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter