• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fort Wilderness Cabins room request

momof2cuties

Mouseketeer
Any suggestions? Going next week - have never been to the cabins before. Not planning to rent a golf cart. I think I've read that 2500 is a good loop, but when I look on touring plans 2800 looks pretty good. Just wondering what the difference is and any recommendations are appreciated.

2500 is right next to the pool and laundry room, so if you plan to use those facilities, it's perfect. It's also a very small loop so you can be in the back of the loop and have a quick walk to the front to the bus stop.

If you're renting a golf cart, then the size of the loop is irrelevant.

2800 looks close to the front, but it's still a bit of a walk to the front bus stop, and it's a longer ride to the Settlement for the boat to MK, Trail's End, etc.

We've stayed in 2500 twice and 2600 once. We would probably go to 2300 before backtracking to 2800.

Don't miss Wishes from the beach and the electrical water pageant at 9:45 every night. Grab a drink or a snack from Crockett's Tavern first lol. Or bring your own. Get the Giddyup and Go chicken bucket at least once for dinner too!

Enjoy.

2500 is right next to the pool and laundry room, so if you plan to use those facilities, it's perfect. It's also a very small loop so you can be in the back of the loop and have a quick walk to the front to the bus stop.

If you're renting a golf cart, then the size of the loop is irrelevant.

2800 looks close to the front, but it's still a bit of a walk to the front bus stop, and it's a longer ride to the Settlement for the boat to MK, Trail's End, etc.

We've stayed in 2500 twice and 2600 once. We would probably go to 2300 before backtracking to 2800.

Don't miss Wishes from the beach and the electrical water pageant at 9:45 every night. Grab a drink or a snack from Crockett's Tavern first lol. Or bring your own. Get the Giddyup and Go chicken bucket at least once for dinner too!

Enjoy.
Thank you!! Not renting a cart, so I will ask for 2500. Definitely planning to do laundry and didn't know if it would be walkable or if I'd have to jump on the bus each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter