• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fort wilderness cabin camping combo

Tamaruny

Earning My Ears
Anyone had exerience with 1/2 of party renting cabin and other 1/2 camping? I hzve stayed in cabins, they seemed very seperate from actual campground are there certain site numbers that cabins and campsites would be close?

So if you look at http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/fortwilderness.htm you will see a map. The cabins are in the 2200 - 2800 loops. 2100 used to be cabins but it has been converted back to campsites (Preferred, I believe). The 2100 or 1100 would most likely be the closest to the cabins. As I recall, there is also a couple of "VIP" cabins in the 100 loop. While some guests have been fortunate to get them, it's not something that anyone should count on.

2100 is now full hook up. They would be the closest for a camper. If they are tent or pop up campers, 2000 would be the closest partial loop. But there still is the main road between them and the cabins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter