• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright and SUNNY today!:banana: Gonna be near 50 today!:banana: No rain or snow today!:banana: I'm not at the Fort today!:sad:

Evenin, everyone! It was a BEAUTIFUL day here in middle Tennessee! Hope you all had a good day too!

Good morning ya'll !
well Bob was right, yesterday was BEAUTIFUL ! Heres to another one like it for today !:thumbsup2

Good morning fiends ~ TGIF!!
We missed those of you who didn't make it to John's chat last night ~ maybe next time? :)
Anyway, have a FANTABULOUS day!!

Good Morning all... It would appear that Frank slept in a little....Good for you Frank...:banana:

Good morning everybody!

Frank and Denise are at the Kreme on the weekends....so no early morning posts.

It's funny how we get to know each other's schedules. :rotfl:

Afternoon all!!! Finally a beautiful, almost WARM day!!!! I'm lovin it!!! Did a little work in the yard spreading some more mulch and prespraying the yard for weeds. Got the truck washed, it's now shinin and pretty again. Too bad I didn't see this beautiful weather comin, I coulda gone campin!!!!

If this keeps up, and work don't get in the way, I may go somewhere local next weekend!!!!

Alright,,we've had spring for two days inna row here in TN.
I'm gonna be some kinda pizz'd if the weatherman screws it up.

Alright,,we've had spring for two days inna row here in TN.
I'm gonna be some kinda pizz'd if the weatherman screws it up.

Well Well Well, seems like its raining, you probably went to bed before it started, at least we had 2 nice days.

Well Well Well, seems like its raining, you probably went to bed before it started, at least we had 2 nice days.

I tell ya, those weathermen are just like our goverment,, you turn your back just ONCE and they screw up a good thing !!

Good Morning all !

Our Kreme tour is over til next weekend,,:woohoo:

Morning yall, not looking forward to today at all :(

Keep my Aunt in your prayers today... :sad1:

Good morning fiends! Hope you all have a great day (despite it being Monday).
John, I will be thinking of and saying prayers today for your aunt. Hope all goes well! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter