Fort Christmas Shirt

That is so darling!!!

Googling around looks like it's $39.99 at the Trading Posts, $59 on WDW 'personal shopping' websites.

Oh, too cute. I'll be at WDW next week so might stop in there and get one. I have a few Fort Tshirts but no long sleeve and none of them have the camper on them.

I went to the Settlement TP last night, they only have small and x-small.

I just went back to the Meadow TP this morning and they also only have small and x-small.

I asked when they expect more and was told they got their only shipment on 11/1 and there will not be any more coming.

I went to the Settlement TP last night, they only have small and x-small.

I just went back to the Meadow TP this morning and they also only have small and x-small.

I asked when they expect more and was told they got their only shipment on 11/1 and there will not be any more coming.

That's a shame, considering it's not even December yet! They could have sold a ton more.

That's a shame, considering it's not even December yet! They could have sold a ton more.
I agree with you. I just don’t understand the decisions made for merchandise at the Fort.

Back in 2021 I had a FW reservation for the Fort’s 50th anniversary in mid November, but they released the limited edition FW 50th anniversary magic bands on 10/1 instead of waiting for the Fort’s actual anniversary. So, I missed out on those too.

On another side note, I was also looking for BBQ sauce and they don’t carry it at the TPs. I can understand that they can’t carry everything, but this is a campground with grills at every site and cabin. You would think BBQ sauce would be a staple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter