Fort already full.

flash828

Mouseketeer
Over the last few years we have booked our early June trips about 30-45 days out no issue. Even while we are there for our week there was plenty of open sites throughout the fort. About 2 weeks ago we wanted to reserve (full hookup). Everything was booked except premium 2nd week of June, which we took. Went to add two more days yesterday but was only able to add one day to bring to 7 nights. What happened this year?? Why so full already in June? I think full hookup wasn't available until July for a full week.

Hi we just had that same issue to lost a day but the Preferred opened up.going in june lost the 3rd i hope this trailer fits .. We took what we can get ..

Try doing a search for one night at a time and see if all the nights you want show up that way. I've had that happen before and had to call and have them book it for me on the phone so I didn't have to make a bunch of separate reservations.

It's only cheaper now if you have a large family. People just love the Fort. Period. I will never understand why they are building this big mistake next door instead of expanding the Fort, that is almost always packed to capacity.

There is so much less for them to maintain and no mousekeeping needed. I would think it would be a no-brainer for them to expand. I suppose they know what they're doing financially, they've done a heck of a lot better than I have in my life.

Still bums me out to see that land not be used to expand the Fort, like I always assumed it would be one day.

I had a similar issue. We were booked for 6/2-8 and I wanted to extend it to 6/9 but everything was full. I got online and kept checking it to see if anything came open and was able to add the extra day today. So, I would setup an account so you can access your reservation online to just check it yourself.

Glad you were able to get something! Don't be surprised if you still see a lot of empty sites when you get there.

Does anyone one know if the Fort is full now. We have never camped in May & will arrive 5/12 thru 5/22.

We were able to move to the premium site but still that one the day still full but its ok can't wait to be back at the Fort ... just keep looking ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter