Formal Attire to California Grill

As the dinner is the actual date of your anniversary, you both should absolutely do it. You might want to see about hiring a Disney photographer that day too. After all, it's your anniversary and you'll both be dressed up. You'll want to capture that day with as many pictures as possible.

We will be celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary during our November trip to WDW.
We are planning dinner at the California Grill on November 12th (Our actual Anniversary date).

I am wondering you all think about wearing Black Tie for that dinner?
Is it over the top?
Or do you think it would be fun?

I am working on convincing my spouse that it is a good idea, so any thought would be appreciated.
Do what makes you happy. If you are comfortable and not overheated or too cold, it should be done!

You do you!

Go for it!

We were just commenting on how people don’t dress like they used to at the signature restaurants. No big deal just different.

But yah totally dress it up!

6 Days out from our anniversary, and the tux is ready to go.
Can't wait to get to WDW on Saturday, and dinner on Sunday.
Well the time is almost here, goes so fast (we got to stop blinking). Congratulations on 40 years. Definitely worth getting dressed to the nines, you both deserve it. Take lots of pictures and have a wonderful time.

6 Days out from our anniversary, and the tux is ready to go.
Can't wait to get to WDW on Saturday, and dinner on Sunday.
Enjoy! Most of the time we dine at a signature restaurant, we will dress up and feel it helps enjoy the experience. Congrats on the anniversary.

Congrats! It's nice to see somebody dress up to dine. Looks like you had a fun night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter