Forgot to do room request. Leave in 4 days. Am I too late?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
I just went to do my online checkin and under "room location requests", it is not giving me any options in the drop down boxes. Did I wait too late???

This has been broken for well over a year. You can call your requests but it may be too late. Rooms are assigned 3-5 days in advance

I just went to do my online checkin and under "room location requests", it is not giving me any options in the drop down boxes. Did I wait too late???
There is still a little hope. Call this number: 407-824-1000. The Contemporary and Coronado Springs share this number. A special group of CMs that have knowledge of theses 2 resorts may be able to add your last minute room requests.

Also, you can still do a generic Online Check-in and when you get the Contemporary stop at the Front Desk to ask about changing rooms to try to meet your requests.

Note: This number should only be used if you are 9 days or less before your check-in day.

Dave

This option has not been functional in a long time and is likely be phased out due to upset guests that didn't get what they requested.
Call in your request or wait til you get there and see if they have something available where you'd like.

OKW and AKV are working as well (I checked after seeing this). Maybe they finally have it figured out again.

Were you able to request a floor preference?
I only have two options at POFQ.....corner room and/or near transportation.
I don't care about either of those choices. I just want ground floor.

Here is OKW. For AKV I have a Value Studio so the only option was Near Lobby.

Screenshot_2018-11-28 Walt Disney World Resort.png

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up that it was working again. I was able to put in a request for Beach Club. And, yes, it's weird that BC also only has the option for a high floor or the highest floor.

Coronado only has: Upper Floor, Highest Floor, Cabanas Section, Near Transportation

Pop had every decade as an option and Lake View, Landscape View, Near Stairs, Highest Floor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter