For those who take yearly trips..how many park days?

We have a special needs adult son and go every early December. Only change I would make is adding a 2nd day for Epcot. We did Future World one day and World Showcase another day. It was much less tiring. IMO, you aren’t missing much by not going to AK these days.

We tend to go every 2-3 years. We usually try to do one day at each park, plus a rest day. The hopper is too much for us in terms of the energy it takes to switch parks. Sometimes when we go, we do 3 parks plus a rest day, and then we tend to skip Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom.

Our annual visit consists of 5 night/6 days with 1 park per day and MK twice. No park hopping here either.

We try to go for at least 10 days and we get tickets for every day, usually including arrival and departure days. We rope drop most days, break and then go back for dinner. We have favorites that we enjoy riding multiple times.

Flights are a big part of our expense, so we feel we need to be there at least a week to justify the cost of the flights.

We have a special needs adult son and go every early December. Only change I would make is adding a 2nd day for Epcot. We did Future World one day and World Showcase another day. It was much less tiring. IMO, you aren’t missing much by not going to AK these days.
No I don't think so either. Our son loves to stay on the move and AK just doesn't have alot to offer him. To upgrade our 4 day to a 5 day ticket for AK it's only $160 more but I don't even think we can jusity it. Haven't been to Disney springs since 2018 so maybe we will try a rest day for the first time ever! Even though "sleeping in" isn't a thing for our son😂

We started going yearly in 2010. At first, we would go between 5-8 days (using 5-7 day park tickets). My oldest was born in 2009, and the youngest in 2013. We would go 8 nights (Saturday to the next Sunday).

Right around 2016 or 2017, when kids were 7 and 3, we started going for 10 nights, then one time we went for 13 nights, and have not looked back since.

Our annual trip was oftentimes from October-February (to conserve our DVC points) and we would skip school, Last year, we shifted our vacation to June, when our oldest hit 7th grade because we decided school mattered now (we switched him to a very academically focused private school). Now we go after kids school year ends for two weeks. This upcoming trip starts June 15. Been planning since July. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter