For those who remember Tinkerbell and eeyor update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw you guys are the only one Les that se me as a villain so that tells me my communication skills need work

You guys just care about hus rights not my safety
I don't see you as a villain at all. I don't think anyone here does. I was only asking for clarification of the things you were saying. I didn't want you or your mother to get into legal trouble, personally.

I don't see you as a villain at all. I don't think anyone here does. I was only asking for clarification of the things you were saying. I didn't want you or your mother to get into legal trouble, personally.
It is not just you that sees me as the villain everyone I have enough time to get on here it is all about legal stuff and you guys talking about me no I am not reading it I don’t have to read it to see the conversation going on while I was busy packing his stuff as well as making sure he as something to eat do he doesn’t have to spend his limited funds on food and just taking care if adult stuff

The problem with online forms is you don’t see how toxic the ex is

You don’t see that despite the abuse and cheating your family is still doing everything for him

TemporaryHouse hunting for him
Apartment hunting for him then buying on a trip for him

Name one other person who would do all the above

The law just sees it has my mom firing my care taker and finding another trustee that doesn’t live with me

It is not just you that sees me as the villain everyone I have enough time to get on here it is all about legal stuff and you guys talking about me no I am not reading it I don’t have to read it to see the conversation going on while I was busy packing his stuff as well as making sure he as something to eat do he doesn’t have to spend his limited funds on food and just taking care if adult stuff

The problem with online forms is you don’t see how toxic the ex is

You don’t see that despite the abuse and cheating your family is still doing everything for him

TemporaryHouse hunting for him
Apartment hunting for him then buying on a trip for him

Name one other person who would do all the above

The law just sees it has my mom firing my care taker and finding another trustee that doesn’t live with me

In fairness, in your initial post you didn't mention "abuse" whatsoever, it was about your husband having an emotional affair. Some people questioned the way you handled it, out of concern for you and any repercussions you might face legally. For YOUR protection.

As for your husband, yes people did show concern for him too, just basic human decency. That's pretty cold that you are framing it as just firing your caretaker, but obviously its time for you to move on so.

In fairness, in your initial post you didn't mention "abuse" whatsoever, it was about your husband having an emotional affair. Some people questioned the way you handled it, out of concern for you and any repercussions you might face legally. For YOUR protection.

As for your husband, yes people did show concern for him too, just basic human decency. That's pretty cold that you are framing it as just firing your caretaker, but obviously its time for you to move on so.
Your right I was the ***** in the thread most don’t see verbal abuse as real as physical abuse

Not sure if I posted this but we had a family meeting about two weeks ago we admitted that we grew apart if I had a Time machine would I have said I would have kicked him out then I was two stubborn to kick him out then

I thought anger management would help but he would not go

Things got worse when he got a pamphlet in the ms for anger management I did not request one and no one in my family did either told my dad what happened and he said smart phones listen to conversations not sure if there is truth to that but I know I have seen . Ads on my smart devices regrading conversions I had

I think I got the angriest that you guys when I saw you guys were talking about me as if I was a third person I don’t like quiet I’m not replying quickly. My hands are full for the most part. Still got a lot done yesterday yay.

It seems that you have been able to solve this eviction with your ex. I am really glad he was willing to move. I live in a state (Texas) similar to the laws in Florida. My elderly father owned a home that was paid for before he met my stepmom. She also had her own home which she sold and kept the money from when they got married. Her son Charley (my step brother) who was 68 years old had a house fire in the home he owed and asked to move in with my dad while his house was repaired. He was there for over 2 years and showed no signs of moving out. He even threatened my father a few times and got in his face, telling him that he was going to beat up my 97 year old father. My father was scared of him.

In those 2 years, my stepmom developed dementia and needed more help that they were able to give her at home. So my dad decided to move into an assisted living facility with her. He wanted to sell his house to help with the costs of living there. My stepbrother refused to leave even after his mother and my father moved out. We needed to clean the house so we could to get it on the market to sell but Charley still refused to move. He had never paid rent, utilities or even food while he lived there. I hired some cleaners to clean out the house, Charley refused to let them in and then he called the police on me. We were told we could not force him to move out. Police told me that we could not cut off the electricity, cable, water or change the locks. We had to go through the court system to get him out. It took us nearly 6 months.

We filed with the courts and had to wait until we were put on the dockets. Then we pleaded our case with the judge. Charley also pleaded his case and claimed the house was the family homestead. Yeah it was my dad's home but it was never his mom's or his. The judge issued an order and then Charley had to be served with eviction papers. He had 30 days to fight the eviction. then we went back to court and were issued final eviction notice signed by the judge. He had 30 days from that date to be moved out. If he had had an attorney it could have been years before we could get him out. Each step of the way cost us court fees and filing fees and fees to pay the servers. It was a terrible mess.

Squatters have rights and they don't have to be married to you to have those rights. Even if they never paid a cent for rent or utilities, you can't just kick them out. It's unfair but it is the law. Just be glad your ex did not know that law.

It seems that you have been able to solve this eviction with your ex. I am really glad he was willing to move. I live in a state (Texas) similar to the laws in Florida. My elderly father owned a home that was paid for before he met my stepmom. She also had her own home which she sold and kept the money from when they got married. Her son Charley (my step brother) who was 68 years old had a house fire in the home he owed and asked to move in with my dad while his house was repaired. He was there for over 2 years and showed no signs of moving out. He even threatened my father a few times and got in his face, telling him that he was going to beat up my 97 year old father. My father was scared of him.

In those 2 years, my stepmom developed dementia and needed more help that they were able to give her at home. So my dad decided to move into an assisted living facility with her. He wanted to sell his house to help with the costs of living there. My stepbrother refused to leave even after his mother and my father moved out. We needed to clean the house so we could to get it on the market to sell but Charley still refused to move. He had never paid rent, utilities or even food while he lived there. I hired some cleaners to clean out the house, Charley refused to let them in and then he called the police on me. We were told we could not force him to move out. Police told me that we could not cut off the electricity, cable, water or change the locks. We had to go through the court system to get him out. It took us nearly 6 months.

We filed with the courts and had to wait until we were put on the dockets. Then we pleaded our case with the judge. Charley also pleaded his case and claimed the house was the family homestead. Yeah it was my dad's home but it was never his mom's or his. The judge issued an order and then Charley had to be served with eviction papers. He had 30 days to fight the eviction. then we went back to court and were issued final eviction notice signed by the judge. He had 30 days from that date to be moved out. If he had had an attorney it could have been years before we could get him out. Each step of the way cost us court fees and filing fees and fees to pay the servers. It was a terrible mess.

Squatters have rights and they don't have to be married to you to have those rights. Even if they never paid a cent for rent or utilities, you can't just kick them out. It's unfair but it is the law. Just be glad your ex did not know that law.
I am very blessed that is not my situation I have not spoken to ex dh my mom has I was having trouble with something regarding the cats and my ex was willing to help in a respectful manner

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter