For Those Who Have Traveled On The Wish

We loved it. Quiet, spacious, extra room on balcony due to bump out. Close enough to elevators but no noise or extra traffic. Deck 9 is great as it is an easy walk up a couple decks to pool and food. You’ll love it! Have the best time!
Thanks! What was the theme? Could you confirm if it had the pull down Murphy bed? Or was it just the standard couch and bunk with the mirror? I can’t wait to see how much more space the bump gives us!

Thanks! What was the theme? Could you confirm if it had the pull down Murphy bed? Or was it just the standard couch and bunk with the mirror? I can’t wait to see how much more space the bump gives us!
The theme was Tiana.
It was standard bunk with the couch. We are a family of four, with a 8 & 5 year old at the time. It was plenty of space.

First time cruiser here! December 2024 for my birthday!
Has anyone stayed in stateroom #10560 and know what theme it is? I am back and forth between deck 10 and deck 9 #9622, which is Tiana. Pros and Cons of each?

We have stayed on deck 6 and on deck 10 on the wish. We preferred Deck 6. Quieter, closer to dining/bars/shows

But both are very good. We are quite fond of the Wish, and are looking forward to Giving the Treasure a go in May of 2025.

First time cruiser here! December 2024 for my birthday!
Has anyone stayed in stateroom #10560 and know what theme it is? I am back and forth between deck 10 and deck 9 #9622, which is Tiana. Pros and Cons of each?
We have stayed on deck 8 and 9. We were actually in cabin 9622 and loved it. The bump out verandah is an added bonus. We thought deck 9 was prefect. Deck 10 is closer to the pool, but also seemed more heavily trafficked and busier. Deck 9 was just right! And specifically 9622 was perfectly located to elevators, stairs and a quick trip up to food and pool.

We love 10098 on the wish, very quiet and close to stairs and elevators. Staying in this cabin # on the treasure.

We love being aft. We cruised twice on Wish in the same cabin - 8192. The cabin itself has a chair instead of a couch but the veranda is wonderful with two loungers, two chairs and a side table.
Does the Wish have the Aft vibration issues of the Fantasy class?

WISH has AZIPODS, the props are directly attached to the motors and not on shafts, for propulsion so the chances of vibration is very minimal. We were aft, 6200, and no issues.

Last edited:
Our cabin was 6544 just forward of the forward elevators on the starboard side. Our cabin was directly above the doors to the promenade on deck 5. If I was on the veranda, I could hear the motor of the automatic doors opening below me, but not enough to bother me, and inside the cabin it was very quiet. We liked being close to the elevators without being right beside the opening to our hall. Look at the placards beside each elevator so you get on the one you want for the deck you want to get to. All of them go to deck 11, but only two of them will go to deck 14.

We sailed on Fantasy in September for the first time. We were aft on the 7th level. So I can firmly say, no. We thought the Wish was the smoothest compared to all; Dream, Magic, Wonder. Sometimes I could only tell by the water churn and then I'd feel it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter