? for those who have ordered e-tickets on line

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
How long does it take to receive e-tickets in the mail I booked last week so it has been just about a week? When should I be receiving these from Delta?

Never mind my above post. I don't know WHAT I was thinking!! This time change has really affected the old brain!

You should receive a confirmation/receipt print out. I think it usually comes within 2 weeks. If you purchased online, you should have the printout from the Delta.com site.

Give them a call and see if they will send you a confirmation by e-mail. Continental does this immediately and I feel better having it in my hand while I wait for the mail.

You don't get any tickets, if you ordered etickets you might get a receipt or itinerary. That is the beauty of etickets. You don't need to keep track of the paper. You can always go back and print receipts or an itinerary to get you past the security checkpoints at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter