• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? for those who booked November dining

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
Were you able to get new restaurants like Space220, Steakhouse 71 and Roundup Rodeo? What about old favorites like Cinderella and O’Hana? When I look at September dates, there is a lot of availability for everywhere, but not at all in November! I guess the low attendance in WDW now will not be continuing through November.

Most of November isn't available to book yet, ADR's are now 60 days in advance. Maybe that's why you aren't seeing availability for your dates.

No I meant I checked what is available for the first week of November and it’s very little left. Where there seems to be much more restaurants open for September. I realize November is a busier month at WDW, but I’m hoping this doesn’t mean I won’t get any of my top choices!

I agree I felt like a lot was taken even at the end of my week stay. I did get Ohana and Steakhouse but at the end of my week none left for the beginning dates

My booking window opened today and I got every single one I wanted without hassle, apart from Narcoosee’s which hadn’t been released yet.

My booking window opened today for 60+5 (11/9-14), and I couldn't get Space 220 at all until 11/13, and V&A appears to mostly be unavailable. I saw Steakhouse 71 openings for all the days. Nov 10-12 is a holiday weekend, so I guess that's the problem for us.

I booked both Steakhouse 71 and Topolino’s (which I’ve never been able to book before) along with a few other old favorites. We will be at WDW the week of 11/6.

Yes when we booked last year, we didn’t even realize it was Veterans Day so a lot of people have a long weekend holiday.

Were you able to get new restaurants like Space220, Steakhouse 71 and Roundup Rodeo? What about old favorites like Cinderella and O’Hana? When I look at September dates, there is a lot of availability for everywhere, but not at all in November! I guess the low attendance in WDW now will not be continuing through November.
I got space 220, like 3 Ohana, one breakfast, all for a party of 8

Citraco for (2) but not Narcoosee's

I asked MS what the deal is, Apparently, New Jersey doesn't have school the second week of November, so that is known as Jersey Week at Disney????

And there is a run disney event the first week ....

I have to leave it to the mouse to fill the place when it should be slow.....

I had availability at every one of those for preferred times. I booked 71 for dinner, Ohana for 7:30am, and roundup rodeo for 6pm dinner. Not sure why you’re having issues!

I had availability at every one of those for preferred times. I booked 71 for dinner, Ohana for 7:30am, and roundup rodeo for 6pm dinner. Not sure why you’re having issues!
when did you book,
I booked at 59 days, prior and had slime pickings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter