• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

??? For those of you who have done character breakfasts....

We have a special place in our hearts for Lilo and Stitch breakfast at Paradise Pier Hotel. Stitch is an absolute hoot. That character meal tends not to be as busy (or at least it seems that way) so we usually get alot of interaction.

We went to Goofy's on friday for breakfast and we loved it. The food was so much better than we thought it would be. It was very yummy. Even the tater tots were good. The character interaction was nice. It could have been better I thought. But I was comparing it to Chef Mickey's where we had outstanding character interaction. The food though was definately good. Some of the best that I have had on property. We are already planning on making a trip back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter