For those of you that have stayed in a VWL dedicated 2BR

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Did your second bedroom look like this?
wlv2bedroom.jpg

When we stayed there, both beds had the higher headboard, with the lights. Anyone know what room this would have been? And, how many have the lower headboards without the lights?

Thanks! ;)

That looks like a fifth floor room. The fifth floor has vaulted ceilings, thus the modified headboard for the second bed.

Interestingly enough we have stayed in several fifth floor rooms, and have seen several different designs of "vaulting" in the living room, and bedrooms. It looks like this one obstructed the second headboard.
Many times the vaulted ceilings are a really nice feature. :drinking:

MG

Thanks. :) The villa we had (5553) had a very nice vaulted MBR, and now that I think of it, the LR had the same "design" in that corner that the picture of the BR has. I wonder then, if you have a vault in the MBR, then the LR has that little "obstruction", and if you don't have the vault MBR, then the second BR has that "obstruction"? Which leads me to wonder, if the MBR doesn't have the "pointed vault" - is it just a regular ceiling or some special effect (I've noticed from the outside it looks as though the ceiling would be a little higher)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter