• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For Sylvia

Absolutely beautiful, Dan!! May our Lord wraps his arms around her in Heaven...and give Sylvia eternal peace.
And may God always give her son and mom the strength and love they will need to mourn her death.

Dan,
That was a beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing. We will miss her dearly.

Dan, Rajah, and everyone else who are doing these beautiful tributes:

Thank You!

Each of you have reminded me why I am proud to be a member of the DIS community.

Bonnie

Very moving, Dan. It is a lovely tribute to Sylvia. Thank you for using you talent to do this.

My prayers are with Nick and Sylvia's whole family. May the Lord give them strength and peace. Dan, what a touching poem you posted in Sylvia's memory.

Dan,That was very nice you are very talented and sweet man;) I wish I new how to post clipart I try and Try and still can't get it:(

The tears are coming once again.

Dan, I am truely touched by your tribute to Sylvia (and your Dad). Sylvia is most likely smiling in heaven because of all of the wonderful tributes in her memory here on the DIS.

My continued prayers for Nick and his family, our loss is surely heaven's gain.

I've not been on the Boards for a few days, and Sylvia's passing saddens me. Thanks, Dan, for the tribute, to help us all remember.
sylvia3.gif

Thank you, Dan.
That was so beautiful and fitting.
I will be keeping this post up thru the morning today

Hugs, Marilyn

Just beautiful Dan..............Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter