For Rent/Transfer - 269 SSR (June 2023) points - $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinsguy09

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
269 SSR points - June 2023 UY. Looking to rent them out but am open to a transfer if willing to take all or most of them. Please let me know if you have any questions, can provide references if needed.

UPDATE - 61 points remaining, will confirm total and update post in 2 weeks once booking window opens.

I am looking at Boardwalk Villas - studio - sleeps 5 - June 2-5, 2023. 2 adults and 3 kids under 18.

Looks like June is completely sold out at BWV for studios. Let me know if you find any other dates that might work.

Thanks!
Chris

Looking for availability for 1 night, March 13th - 14th for either Boardwalk or Beach Club. Studios preferred, one bedrooms also depending on point cost. Also curious to see any other resorts that are available in general for that night. Thanks in advance!

Looking for availability for 1 night, March 13th - 14th for either Boardwalk or Beach Club. Studios preferred, one bedrooms also depending on point cost. Also curious to see any other resorts that are available in general for that night. Thanks in advance!
Hello, apologies as these points aren’t available to use until June 1st.

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter