FOR RENT: πŸ˜„160 Points AKL $18 pp. Can be used at all resorts! πŸŽ‰

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnieforme

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
160 points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. Book a vacation for Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Spring Break, or Easter! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒ·πŸ₯The Boardwalk Villas and Bay Lake Towers are a great place to see the celebration fireworks πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡ or keep it mellow and enjoy the serenity of the Animal Kingdom πŸ¦’πŸ¦“. You really can't go wrong with any of the DVC resorts! Use by 8/31/24. Animal Kingdom home resort, but I can book at 14 other resorts. Reservation must be completed by August 31, 2024.
Renter pays PayPal fees. Let me know your resort, dates and room size so I can check availability for you. Please send any questions that you may have, I am happy to help!

160 points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. Book a vacation for Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Spring Break, or Easter! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒ·πŸ₯The Boardwalk Villas and Bay Lake Towers are a great place to see the celebration fireworks πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡ or keep it mellow and enjoy the serenity of the Animal Kingdom πŸ¦’πŸ¦“. You really can't go wrong with any of the DVC resorts! Use by 8/31/24. Animal Kingdom home resort, but I can book at 14 other resorts. Reservation must be completed by August 31, 2024.
Renter pays PayPal fees. Let me know your resort, dates and room size so I can check availability for you. Please send any questions that you may have, I am happy to help!
good afternoon,
i am looking to rent points for the end of october. I am not able to private message yet as i am new to this forum. Should be able to do so soon

hello
welcome! do you have a resort and room type that you would prefer?
Thanks. I was looking at the riviera or the Polynesian for around 10/24 or 10/25 for seven nights

Hello!
It looks like there are a lot of resorts open for the last two weeks. is there a specific resort and room size?

Hello!
It looks like there are a lot of resorts open for the last two weeks. is there a specific resort and room size?
Looking for a studio room. Was trying to get boardwalk but I don’t think availability. Maybe riviera/poly/grand Floridian. Would also be willing to waitlist boardwalk

Looking for a studio room. Was trying to get boardwalk but I don’t think availability. Maybe riviera/poly/grand Floridian. Would also be willing to waitlist boardwalk
ok, thank you! I'll let you know what I find

Are any of your points still available for Animal Kingdom? Feel free to PM me if so. Was looking at a trip in February on dates either Feb 13th - 18th or Feb 18th - 23rd, 2025.

Any and all info is truly appreciated!

Are any of your points still available for Animal Kingdom? Feel free to PM me if so. Was looking at a trip in February on dates either Feb 13th - 18th or Feb 18th - 23rd, 2025.

Any and all info is truly appreciated!
I wrote the person a week ago and haven't heard back from them yet. Hopefully there are still points available.

Hello 😊
We are looking for BWV, OKW or SSR 5/22-5/29/24. Thanks!

Hi, just wondering if there is any availability to sleep 9 anywhere for May 28th- June 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter