? for Pete....about your hotel deals....??

Pegasus

Earning My Ears
Everytime I have seen one noted that I thought would be of interest to me, I tried to get it. I have never come up with any of those good rates.

What gives? Am I missing something?

I tired the other day for the HRH (I already have a reservation) with the Annual Pass rate...the Fan Club rate...there was nothing that came up to $99 and that was the first day you posted the offer.

:confused:

I was quoted the $99.00 rate @ HRH when I used my Entertainment Card. Did you try that ?

Hi Seahag,

I tried that also, I just even called the hotel direct. The cheapest he quoted me was $149 for a AAA rate. (thats what we already had anyhows)

I don't understand how I miss out on all the good deals when I jump right on them?

oh well..thanks anyhow :)

The $99 rate is (i think) for residents of certain states. Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida and Louisiana. If you just call and ask for rates they will not give this to you. Call and tell them you are a resident of one of those states and you want the $99 rate. I did this last week at Portofino and went from $188 a night to $129 a night. Lots of luck to you, I hope you get it.

The $99 rate was also for Fan Club members. I called the other day about it.

I called 1-800-uescape to get this quote.

I did tell them we lived in Alabama. I was still told that there were no rooms at $99 and was quoted a much higher rate once again.

I give up. I guess we will just have to pay the rate I already have booked. I guess I just get frustrated that everyone else has luck with this, but I never do.

and as I said before, the minute that post was put up by Pete, I jumped on the DreamRes but there was nothing cheaper than I think $149 per night. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Oh well...HRH...here we come soon!

:cool:

Hi , sorry this response is delayed>>>
I am so sorry to have mislead, regi is right, that $99.00 rate is more than likely a benefit to my being a Florida resident. Although that $99.00 rate was mentioned, she was sold out when I called on Thursday. The best I could do at HRH was MUCH higher - around $239 per night. Needless to say, we will be at the Portafino !
So sorry you didn't get the super cheap rate, but glad to hear you're going anyway. Personally, we think USO has just as much magic as (ahem) anyone nearby.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter