$ for Mousekeeping

megal0331

Mouseketeer
I just read this in the PassPorter and loved this idea and had to share...

We are making handmade thank you cards (I'm a scrapper) for each day we are there with tip money for the mousekeeper already inside. This way, we don't have to worry about alloting for it during the trip and the mousekeeper gets a nice personalized card from the kids...

Cute, huH?

Very nice! :goodvibes

We make up special Mousekeeping envelopes with a character and comments like Thank you on it.

I like having it all set before I even go on my trip. :thumbsup2

I used the talent of the designers on the Design Board for my envelopes. They do awesome designs and have them for resorts and restaurants and if they don't have them, they will create them for you:) I have mine made and filled...

Ok........it has been sooooo long since I have stayed at a hotel for vacation (we've used our camper for 10+ years), but since the camper was totaled recently (it's OK, we're going to stay at the FW cabins now:goodvibes ), let me ask a stupid question, what's a good percentage to leave for the mousekeepers? :confused3 You know, like it's about 18% for wait staff....I love the idea about leaving a little each day.

I love this idea!! I am going to do the same thing, I am a scrapper also. Thanks for sharing such a great idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter