For fun, If you are working from home and have kids

One of my coworkers is finally taking a shower and getting ready for her day like she's a lazy teenager or something.

My other coworker doesn't seem to want to do anything but play video games all day.

And I really need to start labelling my food in the break room fridge because they're eating everything! And of course not cleaning up after themselves. You'd think I worked with children!

One of my coworkers is finally taking a shower and getting ready for her day like she's a lazy teenager or something.

My other coworker doesn't seem to want to do anything but play video games all day.

And I really need to start labelling my food in the break room fridge because they're eating everything! And of course not cleaning up after themselves. You'd think I worked with children!

Yes! my coworkers keep leaving their cups everywhere. I want to scream!

My 5 year old coworker is literally jumping up and down as he plays a Star Wars video game, and my 7 year old has completed her work for the day and is aimlessly wandering the house in a onsie. I'm so jealous.

My coworker punched in just after 8 am. They had a very productive day and managed to finish all of the paperwork they didn't get finished yesterday, in addition to the work they were assigned today. They were very motivated by the prospect of finishing early and being able to play Legend of Zelda on the Switch. They are currently watching Netflix while they are on the treadmill. If only I could be half as productive as they were. My tasks seem to be Sisyphean in nature. It doesn't matter what I do, there is always more to be done.

I just watched a Youtube video on Jimmy Kimmel. For me, it's hilarious because my one son is "trying" to work from home with my 2 and 1 year old grand children.

My co-worker this morning had quite the attitude when the boss reprimanded her and took away "vacation time" (aka electronics) for not finishing duties that were supposed to be completed by the end of business last night. Boss put the hammer down! Too bad she can't get a raise.

I've seen my 16 year old co-worker twice this morning. Once when he came out for lunch (TACOS!!!!) and once when he came out to request a supply order (his Oculus Rift cord was chewed on by his cat).

My boss* has come out to eat lunch, and to complain about our FedEx delivery (or lack thereof). He called me his secretary...I get his coffee, his meals, his mail and his supplies; answer his phone calls (not work ones, just all the others) and type up documents for him. I told him I better get flowers on Secretary's day, then. :rotfl2:

My itty bitty furry interns are all put out, as the boss and co-worker are in today (and for the foreseeable future), interrupting their naps on said boss/co-workers chairs and desks, and shutting doors that they are used to having open during the day while they are racing about.

My 13 year old "coworker" does not appreciate that I actually listed both an education plan along with life skills (cooking some meals, laundry, learning trip planning, etc.) for each day of the week. She still has plenty of time for video chats with friends, gaming, etc. but now she's helping more around the house.

We have one operating bathroom right now (very unfortunate time for a stalled bathroom renovation). We have me, my wife, and 2 kids here now 24/7. This morning there was a conversation that went something like this:

Employee 1: "Can you please just let him be in the bathroom? You didn't have to go until he announced he did! You can hold it."
Employee 2: "But.. but.. I really, really have to go!"
Employee 1: "I'll tell him to hurry it up a bit, but you sure didn't have to go 2 minutes ago. Number 1 or number 2?"
Employee 2: "Number-1.. but why does he always use the bathroom when I really have to go?"
Employee 1: "Honey.. you are an adult.. they are your children.. just let your son go potty please, he'll be done in a minute."
Me: "Ok.. fine.." <pouty lip>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter