For *Flower*

Now if I could just figure out how to get it into either the spot under my name to the left of this or my signature below...... I'd be doing FANTASTIC (or Fantasmic, depending on your POV)!!!

Thanks again!

You will need to upload it to a web page somewhere and reference it from there. It really isn't that hard to do. Most everyone that you see with clipart in their posts or signature have been right where you are now.

Here is a thread that has a number of very helpful links in it that cover all the things you need to know, including how to get a free web site here on the DIS. Check these out and if you have other questions, don't hesitate to post them here.

Info on Clipart, Fonts, Creating your own DIS website, Smilies, and more....

As far as putting it under your name, that is an "avatar". You do that under user cp and Edit Options. On the options page go down to the very bottom.

I took the liberty to modify the clipart that Dan provided to make it into the right size for an avatar. You can download this to your computer. Unlike images anywhere else in your posts or signature, avatars can be uploaded to the DIS site directly from your computer. You will see the option to do that when you go to Change Avatar.

flowerrmd_ava.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter