??? for experienced FW guests

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
I have a few questions for those "experienced" FW guests.

I feel like these are kinda dumb questions, but I always say there is no such thing as a dumb question so I'm going to go ahead and ask them.

First, are the FW cabins heated? I know they have AC, just never thought I'd need heat in central FL but this winter has proven that theory wrong.

Second, do the golf carts require charging? How long and how is it done?

Thanks!!!:)

cabins have central heat and air, carts do need to be charged, they can be plugged in at the cabin and other areas of the resort such as the marina parking area.

Do they plug into a regular outlet or a special one? Do you know how often they need to be charged? Anyone ever get stuck? Is there FW AAA:D?

The golf carts plug into a regular 110v outlet. We have run the wheels off our carts every time we get one and have never had a problem keeping them charged. Just be sure to plug them in when you are not using it so it can recharge. If you have a problem with the cart call the bike barn and they will fix you up.

Is there an outlet outside the cabin? Guess it would be best to charge overnight each night? (do the carts have heaters?:p he he he, just kidding)....

Yes there are outlets at the cabins for charging. Most streetlights around the marina area also have outlets at the base of the pole. You do want to charge overnight. They do have heaters but they only work in the summer. :jester:

Originally posted by Memph1s
They do have heaters but they only work in the summer. :jester:

Yeah, but the off switch on that heater won't work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter