For BWV owners only.

Overall, how would you rate BWV?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I give it a nine. I'll give it a ten when a good food court or such is right there.
Everything else is a ten.

We love everything about BWV's. The boardwalk activity, the boat horns, the noise from the pool, the walkway around the lake, waking up each morning looking out at the Tower of Terror, and knowing that the parks are just a short walk or boat ride away.

I leave for BWV in just 9 days and this time, I'm taking 3 friends with me. Two of them have never been to WDW before. I can't wait to show them my home away from home.

pamickey:pinkbounc

Standing alone, I'd give BWV a 10. Since I own at OKW too, I can only give BWV an 8.....spruce

I gave BWV a 10. Maybe we've just been lucky, but every time we go there we leave even more impressed and satisfied with our DVC investment.

For several years while we were staying at BC or YC we first heard about and then saw them break ground on the new resort they would be building called "Boardwalk". We did not immediately see the "magic" of the idea. Even as we followed the construction and realized how large and attractive a property it was to be, it didn't sink in. But, the first time we went to the BC beach at night and saw BW in all its beauty, we finally "got it".

Say all you will about the positives of the other DVC Resorts (and there are many)..........for us, with two grown children and a desire to do "adult" things at WDW, the location, the hustle, the excitement and the flexibility of a BWDVC stay is perfect. And somehow, when the grand kids come along, I think it will still be the best "home resort" for us. A bus ride to MK or AK is still a bus ride, no matter what DVC you start from (yes - I know you can take a boat to MK from WL). Pushing a stroller to Epcot or MGM sounds like a great (optional) way to start or end a day, if you ask me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter