For all the ladies out there........

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
I have been considering whether to have my nails done before my forthcoming trip in October, I have had them done before, but I was wondering whether anyone knew (and this is where the ladies come in lol) of a nail technician shop anywhere in Orlando where I could go and have a fill done. Sorry I know it's a girly thing but if there is nowhere to have it done I may not bother. I haven't had my nails done for some time but they always look beautiful when I do. Any help would be very much appreciated.

thanks

:crazy: :crazy:

If you are staying at a WDW resort the GF has a beauticians. If not then The Florida Mall is probably your best bet. Once you get to Orlando you can look them up in their version of the yellow pages and find if there is one near where you are staying. Should be quite easy to find I expect. HTH

In the Florida Mall, try the big Burdine's department store beauty salon for a range of treatments. Here's a link : click Here!

Hey, I just happen to notice these things, OK?!

I believe you Simon!! lol I didn't think for a minute you had your nails done!!!!! Thanks both for your help - much appreciated.

ttfn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter