• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For all that have done the Dining Plan

JuneDisney

Mouseketeer
How much more money in food did you spend in the parks during your vacations? Drinks, snacks, indulgences, meal upgrades,etc.....
I know we are going to want to buy extra sushi at WPC, my husband likes a drink with a good meal.
So I want to be able to budget for the trip. :wave: :wave:

how many days are you going?

if you like a good drink, i'd just figure 10 bucks each (give or take) depending on what you like. id' say for our 8 day trip we spent an xtra 200 bucks. I was pregnant at the time, so i'm thinking that we'll double that this time...lol. :woohoo:

My father and I went for 5 nights last fall and used the Dining Plan. We ended up paying $135 out of pocket, and that was for a TS breakfast the last day, ice cream sundaes at Beaches and Cream and various sodas, etc. We don't drink alcohol though, so that would add to your figures.

If this is your first time with the Dining Plan, you'll love it! I know we certainly did!!

Last May we ended up spending about $80 extra for 4 nights. This May we are there for 6 nights so I know I'll spend a lot more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter