For $126 would you rent a car?

I use a combo of:

mousesavers
flyertalk
fatwallet (has a big thread)
e-mails from the company
entertainment book (if you have it)

Codes that can give you the best discount in one location may not be the best the next trip or a different location, although AirTran was the best on the last two trips (Vegas & this one).

National has also changed their modification slightly. It doesn't appear to raise your rate if you modify your ressie & rates have increased, but it no longer decreases it if rates have dropped. I have to start a new reservation & see how it is pricing and then either confirm or just stop the reservation.

When you read through the code threads always make sure you use a code you actually are eligible to use such as Walmart, an airline program, etc. Some of them are for certain gov't agencies, etc.

We always do ME. This past time we stayed SoG and had to rent a car. WOW- it was really nice. For that amount I would go ahead and rent. We all commented on how surprise we were how fast we got from plane to resort without ME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter