• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FOP Rope Drop......Heeelp please!

nettii

DIS Veteran
Hi! I was unable to get FOP for my upcoming trip. What are your best rope drop tips to get in line with out a crazy wait? Do they have a singel rider line? TIA :-)

Go at the end of the night like 15 min before close. Only way to get into the ride with no wait would be to wait an hour before rope drop.. so either way you will be waiting.

We RD FOP last April and were able to ride twice in a row, first with virtually no wait and second with a short wait.. I don't remember exactly but definitely less than 20 minutes. We arrived around 7:40-50 on a 9 am open day. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I like the idea of going at park close. Thank you again!

If you’re an early bird like us, it’s definitely worth going to FOP at rope drop. Follow the hoard & get on line. We got on pretty quickly during our trip last fall. Then use your fastpass after b/c you will want to ride more than once. It’s so cool.

2 options, arrive anhour before park opening, get in line by the turn styles and watch as they active more turnstyles before letting you in.
Or ride at the tnd fo the night.
Also keep refreshing, FP do show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter