• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FoP fp's added for extended AK hours

woah yeah! I figure a 7pm-8pm FoP FP+ will be ok if we are going to RoL, right? It is at 7pm, lasts 15 min, it surely won't take us 45 to get across the park?

Just found FoP fp for 6:45pm in October. Other times were also available. Check your dates since it looks like they added availability with the extended park hours.

Wow!!!
You are the best!
I just got FOP for 10/18 and 10/21!!
For 7 people!!

Switched my HS evening to the following morning and switched my AK morning to that previous night and booked FoP! Finally had a SDMT pop up on my MK afternoon the other day too... now my short trip is packed!

Was just able to get FoP FP+ for 3 people on 10/10 at 6:50 PM! However, we were planning to use dining package to view RoL at 8:00. Do folks think this will work out for us?

Was just able to get FoP FP+ for 3 people on 10/10 at 6:50 PM! However, we were planning to use dining package to view RoL at 8:00. Do folks think this will work out for us?
What time is your dining reservation and are you dining at Tiffins or Tusker House? For me, when I did FP opening week, I waited 5 minutes. The FP line was a walk-on all the way to the loading area. Once you are in a room, it will take about 15-20 minutes until you are off the ride. The FP line can also depend on if the ride closed down at all during the day. Have a great trip and have fun!

What time is your dining reservation and are you dining at Tiffins or Tusker House? For me, when I did FP opening week, I waited 5 minutes. The FP line was a walk-on all the way to the loading area. Once you are in a room, it will take about 15-20 minutes until you are off the ride. The FP line can also depend on if the ride closed down at all during the day. Have a great trip and have fun!

Thanks! Our dining reservation is at Tiffins much earlier in the day for lunch, so that won't be a problem. Sounds like we should be fine unless there's a ride closure. About how long does it take to walk from FoP to the RoL dining plan viewing area?

Thanks! Our dining reservation is at Tiffins much earlier in the day for lunch, so that won't be a problem. Sounds like we should be fine unless there's a ride closure. About how long does it take to walk from FoP to the RoL dining plan viewing area?
I would say about 10-15 minutes. It depends how fast you walk. Pandora is on the other side of AK than the Rivers of Light viewing area which is over by Expedition Everest/Finding Nemo Theater. The dining package seating will be on the Finding Nemo Theater side near Dinoland as you walk towards Expedition Everest.

Just found FoP fp for 6:45pm in October. Other times were also available. Check your dates since it looks like they added availability with the extended park hours.

Just grabbed some for my party of 3 thanks to your alert. Nice work, pal. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter