• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FOP for 8 people at 60+5

kattyjemmeg

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!

Do you think I’m better off splitting our group into 4’s to obtain this? We are going at Easter.

Also, stupid question but I can’t remember the answer - can you get 4th FP’s on the app or do I need to find a FP station in the park???

Hey everyone!

Do you think I’m better off splitting our group into 4’s to obtain this? We are going at Easter.

Also, stupid question but I can’t remember the answer - can you get 4th FP’s on the app or do I need to find a FP station in the park???

Just last week I booked FOP for 7 people on 60+5 for 9:00 AM so you should be fine. And yes, just use the app.

I think at Easter you are going to have a little more FP competition than normal. I would break the group into two 4's and try to get overlapping FP's

You can get your additional FPs on the app after you use the 3rd one. You don't have to use a kiosk.

Early last November during Jersey week, the marathon, and the last week of food and wine I got a 9 a.m. for this ride for a party of 11 at 60 + 4.

Bill From PA

A lot depends on what part of the trip and how many days in you are trying to get the FoP FP. People do get lucky, but FoP FPs are difficult to get before 60 + 4.

If you are trying furtherout than that, you should be ok. 60 + 1 or 2 is a challenge to find any FPs for FoP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter