FOP Fast Pass and ROL Timing

HollyRB

Earning My Ears
We have a 5:20pm FP for FOP and a Lunch/ROL package booked for the 6:15pm show. We will being riding FOP twice using rider switch for my toddler who doesn't meet the height requirement. If we plan on getting there right at 5:20 will that leave enough time to do the ride and make it to ROL since we have reserved seating?

Is seating even typically an issue for ROL? We are going on a predicted low-crowd day in late November. I'm not thrilled with the time for our lunch reservation and tempted to cancel it if ROL will be too tight to make or a non-issue anyway. Thoughts?

I think it'll be too tight of a window to get through with the rider swap. For just one person it can sometimes take up to 30 min to get from the ride entrance to exiting by the gift shop.

You can also enter the FP line 5 min early so you can enter as soon as it hits 5:15. FoP is far better than RoL imo, so I would chance it and do FoP with the rider swap. I personally don't think you'll have an issue finding a seat in the dining section very close to showtime. If there's a second showing that night see if they can move your dining package for the second show.

I have the same issue, 5:20 FP and 6:15 show. No rider switch here though. I hope if we get to FOP at 5:15 we will have enough time to make the show. They say you have show up 15 minutes before showtime for the dining package.

It all depends how long the FP line is. I don't think you will have time.
The 6:15 show will be done by 6:30, but that probably doesn't give you enough time to get back to FoP in the window for the rider swap.
If you don't mind potentially walking in late to RoL, go for it. FoP is far better than RoL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter