FoP Availability at 60 days?

Chances are you won’t be able to get one when your window opens but keep checking. There have been a few times when inside if 60 days a bunch of FP get released. That’s how we got ours for our first day. Also, if park hours are extended more will be released.

We weren't able to get one at 60+1, but we happened to be going to AK on 2 different days on our last trip, so we were able to book for our last day there (60+6). While we were there the first day, having dinner at Saatuli Canteen, they must have released a bunch of FP's, and we grabbed one for the evening. This was around 5:10PM last November.

We were able to get a party of 10 at 60+3 yesterday for 12:40-1:40 at 7:00 am yesterday. About 3 hours later an 11th member of our party decided they wanted to go after all and I changed the party size to 11, had to slide the time back to 3:40 to 4:40 but still doable.

This morning I booked another group of 6 on their 60+5 days and had a full set of times to choose from starting from first thing in the morning.

We were able to get a party of 10 at 60+3 yesterday for 12:40-1:40 at 7:00 am yesterday. About 3 hours later an 11th member of our party decided they wanted to go after all and I changed the party size to 11, had to slide the time back to 3:40 to 4:40 but still doable.

This morning I booked another group of 6 on their 60+5 days and had a full set of times to choose from starting from first thing in the morning.

Thank you for the report @Gwmort1. My FP+ windows open in a couple weeks and I want to try going to AK on 60+3 day... Fingers crossed...

At 7am, I was able to get a 3:05 fastpass at 60+3. It was the earliest time available. By early evening, there weren't any left for that day. Good luck!

Its a crap shoot..........what we do is put AK at the back of our trip. We've always found it easier to get FOP at 60+3 or 4.

Doug :goofy:

Today was my FP day and I was able to get FOP for our 3rd day in July. There was availability after 3 pm until late. I didn’t look at day 1. That’s better than my last trip though. Good luck for your trip!!

Trying to get things in order for our trip in August. Any thoughts on trying to get FoP for our arrival day? Is that just an impossible thought? We wouldn't be looking for a morning time, it would be some time in the evening. Between wanting two tier 1s at AK and two tier 1s at HS, it feels like I'm using up all my days! Park hopping is going to be a necessity this time around!
you got a better shot then in the morning

I will be there in 2 weeks and not only did I get an 11:45 a.m. and a 7:15 p.m. FOP fastpass at my 60 day mark but just yesterday (16 days before arrival) when I went to see if I could modify it I found 9pm FOP fastpasses (which I did not want).
I was thinking the park must have added an hour to AK park time on that day or something.

So keep trying! Good Luck :dogdance:

I was originally unable to get FOP for 4 people at 60+1 in early June. Got it at 9:55 for 60+6. Then when they opened AK for EMH every day that week, I was able to get FOP for 5:10 on the earlier date. Periodically, I will check to see if I can move it earlier in the day, but I've never seen any other times available (they extended evening hours last week). It works out OK with our plans where it is, so I don't check that often. If you don't mind a late time I would start checking a lot the day before.

Our booking window started Friday (7/10-24) trip - wasnt able to get FOP until our +3 day - after that, was able to get any time we wanted -

Just booked Friday for a July trip and was able to get FOP 60+1 at 6:20 pm and 60+4 at 12:40 pm, party of 5. If you are willing to take later evening times (6pm or later), there was quite a bit of availability, even on day 60.

I was originally unable to get FOP for 4 people at 60+1 in early June. Got it at 9:55 for 60+6. Then when they opened AK for EMH every day that week, I was able to get FOP for 5:10 on the earlier date. Periodically, I will check to see if I can move it earlier in the day, but I've never seen any other times available (they extended evening hours last week). It works out OK with our plans where it is, so I don't check that often. If you don't mind a late time I would start checking a lot the day before.

We are 33 days out now and there are lots of evening FPs still available for it. That's because last week they extended the hours. But I was also able to move ours up to a later morning time yesterday. When our window opened it was only evenings through 60+3 then anytime from 60+4 on. Regardless keep checking if you don't get what you want originally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter