FoP 61 days Out??

Doing this now. I set up the calendar to always hit a Green (Lightest Crowd) park in the morning, I adjusted this to do a few Yellow (Medium) in order to get my AK dates later in our 9 day stay. Should work out fine.

Bill From PA

Good call. I mean 230 was fine but it just sucked not being able to get another FP until we were done with FOP

Doing this now. I set up the calendar to always hit a Green (Lightest Crowd) park in the morning, I adjusted this to do a few Yellow (Medium) in order to get my AK dates later in our 9 day stay. Should work out fine.

Bill From PA
Good call. I went on the very minute my FP window opened but was not able to get 60+1 for early June, but was able to get 60+9 which is our second day at AK.

I could only get 4:30pm and after for the first 4 days. After that, there were morning times available (end of May). I didn't book all those days I just went back to look.

Hit our 60-day mark today, party of 4, started booking FP+ at 7am on the dot. Earliest I could get at 60+3 was 4:20pm. However, over the next 4 hours, was able to move that earlier 5 times, up to the current 12:20pm time I now have, by frequently modifying and seeing if better options were available. So if the time is later than you would like don't give up, book whatever time you can get and just keep modifying and better times should open up for you.

just did mine sunday for june 13 trip....64 days for FOP and that was for evening times.

Yes, you shouldn't expect anything for day 60 or 61. 62 you might get late times. For me, 65 was the earliest that had early afternoon times, but no morning times that I could see. You'd probably have to do 66 for morning.

Got FOP FP+ for party of 12 at 9:10am on day 60+4.
This was my experience last Nov for our party of 11. Our 2nd AK day will be either day 8 or 9, day 67 or 68, so that should be safe. I'll get that one first then try for day 61. If that fails Plan B is to make day 5 an AK day, that would be day 64. Also I'm going to try for a 4th FP the evening of our 3rd day there so fingers crossed.

Bill From PA

Got 5 FoP FP+ for my 60+1 day today (6/19) for 4:00. Could have gotten 7:00 also.

I booked about 3 weeks ago. The earliest I could get was 6:10 on day 62. But I've searched every day and today all of a sudden spots opened up for after 8 pm. I didn't figure that would help, but I refreshed a lot today and managed to switch to a 12:25. Honestly thought I'd have to wait for the night before to see movement, but was happy to see when they changed park hours that people shifted things.

I did my 60 days out on April 17. I got a 10 am FP for FoP for 4 on my 5th day (Wednesday June 20)and one for 9 on my last day (Saturday June 30)

Curious thing - I used a Disney date calculator that told me my fastpass day was this Thursday 4/19. I looked on Wednesday and it let me book June 19. My check in date is June 18.

I was able to book a FoP FP+ for 2 for a date 18 days from when I booked it last week. Keep trying, FoP fans. Times open up. People cancel. Hit refresh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter