• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FOP 60+3??

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
debating If EMM is released MK for the week I’m there and I switch AK with MK that makes AK 60+3 vs 60+5.
Any luck getting getting FOP at +3 if I’m on right at 7am?
Thanks all this planning and waiting is frusturating

What time of year? We were not able to get FOP until 60+4 during Christmas/NYE week but obviously that is a very crowded week. I think you will be rolling the dice a bit.

I just want all this planning done lol it was fun 180 days out it’s getting old checking every day I know it’s necessary I’m just tired lol and crabby ha ha

M
What time of year? We were not able to get FOP until 60+4 during Christmas/NYE week but obviously that is a very crowded week. I think you will be rolling the dice a bit.

I got FOP at 60+3 for the first week in March. It is around 5:00 but it is better than having to worry about long wait times.

I definitely think it's worth trying if it fits your plans better. I was able to get FOP at 60+3 for a party of 3 @ 11:20am for the second week of March which is a heavy Spring Break week/high predicted crowds, so it is possible.

I got an early afternoon FP for FoP at 60+1 for a party of 2. This is for next weekend. Good luck!

I'm going during the last week of February & I got a FP for FOP at 60+2 (also early afternoon, also for a party of 2).
It was the first FP I booked when my day came. Wasn't able to get SSD at 60+1 but I didn't expect to :P

I got 16 FPs for 1pm at 60+4 for early march. I didn’t check 60+3 but I imagine there would have been something. It was pretty easy, I didn’t even have to overlap times or anything.

Was able to get one for the Thursday of Princess Half Marathon Weekend for a party of 2 at 60+2. Only time available was 6:30 PM, but we made the plans work and are just planning on an afternoon and evening at AK vs our originally planned morning and afternoon.

I also had a group of six we made for the following Tuesday at 60+6 and had full availability and took a 10 AM slot.

I was on the computer doing this right at 7 AM.

In summary, I think it depends a lot about your flexibility of time of day (would you be okay with possibility of PM fast pass?) and your party size.

Hope that helps!

Unless you are going at a very busy time of year, 60+3 should work. You may not get the time you prefer, but something should be available.

Last year we went the week of Easter and were able to get FOP for 60+2 for the afternoon. Hoping for the same thing year, just week before Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter