Foods I wished they still made

Campbell's Supper Bakes. I loved the lemon herb chicken and southwestern chicken ones. When we first lived together, these were my go-to dinner dishes. DH got sick of them, but I never did.

Completely forgot about Clearly Canadian! That was a treat for us & tasted so good on a warm day.

My 1st answer was New York Seltzer. All the flavors were good but Black Cherry & Cherry Cola were my favorites.

Pepsi Clear had a cool can & I remember liking it but couldn't tell you why it was different.

I really miss Jolly Rancher Sticks!!! The Pink Lemonade were THE BEST! I've also miss Cherry Cola Now & Laters.

Anyone remember the ice cream treats that had a soft plastic cone shaped bottom & squeezed out of a star hole at the top? Kind of like a personal soft serve ice cream thing...No idea what they were called?!

Who needs pb twix? I think they sell them here in PA. I will mail you some.

They still sell those at one of our local CVS stores. every once in a while I will break down and get one.

I consider myself lucky though as I can get Peanut Butter Twix, even kingsize that have 4 bars, at my corner store.

Thanks, Erin1700, that was me and Kitzka who missed Peanut Butter Twix. Sadly though, it isn't the ORIGINAL Peanut Butter Twix. They revamped the product a few years back (why ... I guess to irratate me and Kitzka :laughing:) and changed the regular sugar cookie into chocolate. I don't think you can find the plain cookie anymore. :( The name changed from Peanut Butter Twix to PB Twix. Should have renamed it Ruined Twix if you ask me. ;)

Again, thanks for the offer. :flower3: And I am glad some of you can find PB Twix locally. I can't.

OMG how could I forget about peanut butter twix?? I loved those and I hate the newer version.

::yes:: Totally agree. And normally I'd be fore MORE chocolate. Not this time. :rolleyes2

Thanks, Erin1700, that was me and Kitzka who missed Peanut Butter Twix. Sadly though, it isn't the ORIGINAL Peanut Butter Twix. They revamped the product a few years back (why ... I guess to irratate me and Kitzka :laughing:) and changed the regular sugar cookie into chocolate. I don't think you can find the plain cookie anymore. :( The name changed from Peanut Butter Twix to PB Twix. Should have renamed it Ruined Twix if you ask me. ;)

Again, thanks for the offer. :flower3: And I am glad some of you can find PB Twix locally. I can't.

::yes:: Totally agree. And normally I'd be fore MORE chocolate. Not this time. :rolleyes2

Glad I am not alone on this. And the peanut butter is chalky. Bring back the original!!!!!!

Co
Anyone remember the ice cream treats that had a soft plastic cone shaped bottom & squeezed out of a star hole at the top? Kind of like a personal soft serve ice cream thing...No idea what they were called?!

OMG -- you completely jogged my memory!! ::yes:: I remember eating those! They came in chocolate, vanilla, and swirl. Not sure if they were ice cream or frozen yogurt?

I've been searching the web trying to find out the name of those and I came up empty. Couldn't even find a picture. :furious:

It's driving me crazy now. I hope someone on here can remember.

Pecan crunch ice cream. ( Local to New Orleans) & Bar none candy bar.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I miss Berry Burst Cheerios and Blue Bell Good Heavens ice cream. I saw some kids tonight with what I knew as "Bubble Tape" but is now Hubba Bubba. I thought it was gone lol

Two I haven't seen mentioned is Carnation Breakfast Bars and Hershey's Bar None.

Oh yeah!! I loved Carnation Breakfast Bars! My DB & I used to eat them on the weekends. Peanut butter was my fav. The dipped granola bars are not the same. I don't know what was in them but I miss them!

Oh yeah!! I loved Carnation Breakfast Bars! My DB & I used to eat them on the weekends. Peanut butter was my fav. The dipped granola bars are not the same. I don't know what was in them but I miss them!

I totally forgot about Carnation Breakfast Bars. Those were really good!

http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/Content/ProductImages/big/096530.jpg

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4007/4351357923_1e04f508d8_z.jpg

Sara Lee Chocolate cake in the tin foil pan found in the freezer section. They came in a rectangular shape about 8x11 with a thick chocolate fudge icing.

The original Mars Bar. Just the white nougat filling and almonds covered in chocolate with no caramel.
The ones they sell now just aren't the same.

There was another that I can't recall the name of. You could find it in the baking aisle and I think Pillsbury made it. It came in a little round cardboard package that was a chocolate crumb like topping with chocolate chips that you would sprinkle on the top of cake batter before baking.
Does anyone know what I am talking about? :confused3

fly girl said:
OMG -- you completely jogged my memory!! ::yes:: I remember eating those! They came in chocolate, vanilla, and swirl. Not sure if they were ice cream or frozen yogurt?

I've been searching the web trying to find out the name of those and I came up empty. Couldn't even find a picture. :furious:

It's driving me crazy now. I hope someone on here can remember.

So I wasn't the only person that ate them?! None of my friends remember them... I can picture them as clear as day.

So I wasn't the only person that ate them?! None of my friends remember them... I can picture them as clear as day.

No, you are not alone!! :hug:

I completely remember the star top, how at the end you had to be careful not to get your tongue pinched trying to devour every last bit of goodness. The bottom of it I can't remember that well.

I want to say the time frame was around 1986-1988.

I just wish I could figure out the name of that thing!! It is driving me crazy. :crazy2:

The KRAFT Mac and Cheese I ate when I was a child, the kind with the bad orange x whatever.
The noodles were big and the powdered cheese was better back in the day!!

Gum Cigars, when I was a kid, we were learning to be real man lol
El-Bubble-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter