• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Foods I will not eat based on their names

Clotted cream is simply cooked heavy cream. The cream is slowly simmered to reduce the moisture content and then strained. It actually tastes similar to whipped cream.

They are apparently delicious and these are a candy designed for children :confused3

But I can't bring myself to even try Camel Balls

candycamelballs_zps26ee96b9.jpg

I have the same feelings most of you have about anything with blood, brain, tounge, foot, eye or brain in the name. Just gross.

Also camel ball candy....don't think I would ever buy that just because of the picture on the box above - seriously!!!!!!!! Who would put that on candy???????

Also camel ball candy....don't think I would ever buy that just because of the picture on the box above - seriously!!!!!!!! Who would put that on candy???????

I would ssssssooooooooooooooo love to have that for the family gift exchange tomorrow :cool1:

They are apparently delicious and these are a candy designed for children :confused3

But I can't bring myself to even try Camel Balls

candycamelballs_zps26ee96b9.jpg

:lmao: :laughing:

I think what cracks me up the most about this isn't the name, but the description. "Extra Sour, Liquid Filled" :rotfl2: That, and the expression on the camel's face!

Monkey bread is actually delicious. It's just cinnamon pull-apart bread. It's tradition for the cast and crew of my school's musical to have it before our performances! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter