Foodie Teen

teetee830

"If you can dream it you can do it."~Walt Disney
Each trip I like to book a signature restaurant for my son and I. Kind of a thank you for indulging your mom's need to go to Walt Disney World. For our upcoming trip we will be staying at GF and I'm trying to decide between Narcoossee's, Citricos, or California Grill. All will be first time options for us. Which would you recomend for my foodie teen?

From our perspective, definitely Citrico's. That being said, Narcoossee's wasn't open yet earlier this year when we visited, so not sure how the new menu looks. We enjoyed the Prix Fixe at Cali Grill, but the options, the non-Prix Fixe selections, the quality, and the service at Citrico's were outstanding when we ate there recently. In reality - you don't actually have a bad choice here, though!

My foodie DD17 enjoys California Grill. If you are looking at possible restaurants not on the monorail loop, Topolino’s is her favorite.

If dinner is not a surprise, maybe review the different menus together as part of planning your trip.

Enjoy your trip !

They're all excellent--Topolino's, too.

What might give Cali Grill an edge is that you can hold onto your receipt if dining well before the MK fireworks and use it for readmittance to watch from the deck outside the restaurant.

As a teenager, that would have gotten my vote. Still does as a 4-year-old trapped in a retiree's body. 😁

I think you will do well with any of the options. I would look at the menu and see which one you are most excited about.
Our son and daughter are definite foodies and we often had them pick the restaurant based on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter