Food trucks

Haley R

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been recently and had experience with the food trucks? I know some people were saying some days no food trucks showed up or only one would come. We’ll be there the beginning of May

The food trucks are there Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 5 PM to 9 PM usually. On certain weeks, such as holidays or weeks known to be busier than most, they have had them at the Fort throughout the week but if they do that they will have signs up prior to the dates. Usually they have at least 2 or 3 trucks, and I personally have seen as many as 7 at once but that was during a week long Food Truck Roundup.

The first week we were there several showed up, one was a burgundy truck thats sold empanadas (enjoyed those) and the other I recall was Joey Fatone's (which I wanted to try the second week but it didnt show up) The 2nd week was just the burgundy truck so I tried another dish, cant recall the name but it was good. Sorry for the vagueness.

We were skeptical about the idea at first but ended up enjoying the trucks.

We were there last week. There are definitely more trucks on the nights when Trails End was closed. On the night we went, which was a busier night, there were 5 or 6 local food trucks and then Ft. Wildnerness had their own food truck too.

Replying to my own post since we’re here now. The food trucks were a let down tonight. All they had was the fort wilderness truck, ice cream, and cupcakes so no other actual dinner options besides the fort wilderness truck.

That's disappointing. Not all were great when we were there in January, but there were 4 or 5 each Tuesday/Wednesday to pick from.

j

Yeah the food trucks the last two night were disappointing to say the least. We were looking forward to trying them. We did get cupcakes last night for desert after our own burgers.

Yeah the food trucks the last two night were disappointing to say the least. We were looking forward to trying them. We did get cupcakes last night for desert after our own burgers.
I tried a cupcake. It was fine but not worth the $5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter