Food Reviews

torismom

DIS Veteran
Plaza Restaurant/MK
Milkshakes and cheesesteaks were very good. Fast service. not a complaint to be had.The kids had grilled cheese and fries.

Room Service from Poly
The kids and I had mickey waffles, juice and tea for breakfast while dh had a massage. Service was quick and the food was good.

McDonalds Goodings Shopping Center
Typical Mickey D's. A little more expensive I beleive. I love the yougrt parfait.

Concourse Steakhouse/Contemprary
This meal I was very disapointed in. There was good points and bad points to the meal. I just just felt for the price we paid and what we received was not equal. Our server did an excellent job. My children shared the chicken, mash potatoes and corn meal. We also ordered asparagus for them (we never received it and had to have it removed from the bill)Dh and I both ordred drinks and they were good. I ordered the 5 onion soup. It was very flavorful but the onions and garlic chips were alomost raw. they were very crunchy. Not what i had envisioned. Dh had the salad and it was very good. we both ordered the filet and mash potatoes. Our steaks were ordered med rare to med.We received well done charred steaks. BLECH We didnt havetime to wait for new meals (dinning with young kids that is the break)They offered to buy us all dessert.We ordered 3 and they charged for 1 of them and would not remove one of them.They changed their minds and stated since only two
meals were runied we could have only2 desserts.Ii wish they would have told us before we ordered dessert.( 3 desserts were still less than 1 of our meals.) We paid for our dinnerand went on The quality of the food was not worth the prices they are charging.I do not think we will eat here again.

CRT/Character Breakfast
We enjoyed this breakfast as usual. I made the ps mon morning and we dined tues morning.I had an 8:20 ps and was seated promptly without a wait. We enjoyed our breakfast and the characters and were not rushed at all. I like the earlier ps for here as compared to a later one.

Captain Crooks Poly Fast Food
The chicken fingers were good. My son enjoyed them and a banana. I had aburger and fries.The burger was cold but the fries hot. It was acceptable in a pinch.I wish the deluxes offered more of a food court type place for cheap/wide variety/fast service.

Kona Cafe/ Breakfast
we enjoyed our breakfast here. the food was good as well as the service. Although, 3.29 for a cup of plain ole coffee is a tad high.

Jennifer,

Thanks for the reviews. How did room service with the kids work out. We are planning on one at WL in November.

Thanks again,
penny

Penny,

Room service worked well for us. They asked how many place settings were needed and sent cups with lids when I asked for them. The server came inand setour little table for us. The kids enjoyed it very much.

I would have done it more but room service is outrageous.

Enjoy the wl. That is next on our place to stay

torismom,
Thanks for the info about room service. It sounds like great fun and very special for a relaxing sleep-in morning.

At WL they add an 18% service fee plus $3.00 delivery and tax. Did you tip on top of this?

Just wondering as we've never done room service before!

Thanks,
penny

Penny, I added enough for it to equal 20%. It proably was not nesscary but I had quick service, he set the table, had everything extra I needed for sharing so I added in an additional tip.

Thanks for the reviews. I was especially interested in your review of Concourse Steakhouse. Sounds like we may skip it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter