Food Poisoning Question

I don't expect Disney restaurants to be more spotless than any other restaurant. It's Disney, but it's just a business as is TGIF, Olive Garden, ...
Your chances for getting sick at a Disney restaurant are about the same as getting sick at any other place.

At Disney however, you are exposed to way more germs from the thousands of people crammed together in queues, ... If you see how people don't wash their hands after using the restrooms, how children lick the railings, ... there are just more germs around, in a nice hot humid climate.

Next to all that, you might eat food you are not used to. I love to eat mussels (seafood). However, I know I'm very sensitive to mussels, and I do get sick about every time I eat it. Is it food poisoning? Heck no, it's just my system having some slightly allergic reaction to them. But it won't stop me from eating them... I get the good taste, and don't gain weight :rolleyes:

There's also a difference between food poisoning and a stomach bug...

Anyway, I don't worry about any of my ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter