Food Plans

disneynut100

Earning My Ears
I'm in the process of planning our next trip but can't find anything about food plans. When we went in 95 we got the Food & Fun Plan. When we went in 99 We got Disney Dining. We thought these plans were nice. Everything was paid for before we got there. We have two teen boys and it's nice not to have to worry about food cost and planning how much to take for food each day. If anyone knows of any plans they have now I would like some information. Thanks in advance.

Disney has gotten rid of all the prepaid food plans. We liked the Food and Fun plan a lot, too. I was sad to see it go!

The only "official" way to do prepaid meals at WDW now is to buy a package -- and usually you're overpaying for the "privilege."

Oh, and there are meal vouchers you can buy through Connections (these are the same vouchers Disney includes with packages). However, they're not a huge bargain and there have been some problems with Connections, so be sure to read all the threads about that option before deciding.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter