Food options at Coronado Springs?

Aaryana

Mouseketeer
My family is spending a night at Coronado Springs ahead of a cruise in a few weeks. We aren’t going to a park and didn’t make any dinner reservations. What are the best options on-site or nearby? We have one extremely picky adult and two adventurous eaters. Is Rix good? I hear good things about Toledo but I didn’t see anything on the menu the picky adult would eat. We may do tapas at Toledo then order a burger somewhere else. We will be having lunch and dinner onsite that day so we’ll need a few options. Thanks!

My family is spending a night at Coronado Springs ahead of a cruise in a few weeks. We aren’t going to a park and didn’t make any dinner reservations. What are the best options on-site or nearby? We have one extremely picky adult and two adventurous eaters. Is Rix good? I hear good things about Toledo but I didn’t see anything on the menu the picky adult would eat. We may do tapas at Toledo then order a burger somewhere else. We will be having lunch and dinner onsite that day so we’ll need a few options. Thanks!
My suggestion is to avoid Rix. We’ve eaten there three times, and I think it’s gotten worse each time we go. The last time there was a storm rolling in with possible tornados, so we decided to stay at the hotel, and Rix was the only place we could get a reservation. It was so bad and dirty and service was so terrible, we were comped after the manager came over to apologize. Never again. Three Bridges is a good option, as is Toledo if you like tapas. Dahlia Lounge is lovely and has some small bites available.

I'll suggest Three Bridges. Though they do not take reservations, we also have a very picky eater in our family and they are able to accommodate. If you want a pre-dinner experience, Dahlia offers small plates that are very good and some of those options also appear on Toledo's menu. As someone else mentioned, El Mercado has options for more traditional food choices. Coronado is our favorite resort, so we have explored lots of culinary combinations to keep everyone fed and happy. Hope you have a great time!

I recommend Three Bridges. I went during my trip in January and the food, drinks, and atmosphere were all great. Being able to sit outside on the water was really nice.

If you really wanted to do Toledo, the bar next door has food. They have ham sandwiches and such that are very good. I know they have gone next store to the bar to get my husband a certain drink and they probably would be willing to get the person a sandwich if there is nothing else they would eat at Toldedo.

My son and I had breakfast at The Rix in November and really enjoyed it. It was only $1-2 more per entree than the food court. We did not care for the Food Court

We ate at both the Mercado and Toledo.

Toledo was excellent, though we both thought the noise level was pretty bad. Not a lot of sound dampening. It would be a good idea to check the online menu in advance, though my recollection is that there was a variety of foods that would probably be ok for the picky eater.

Mercado is the food court, and I thought it was excellent for what it is. We were only there for breakfast. There was the usual Disney food court variety, but also stations for different offerings including coffee/bakery. You can order a pre-prepped plate, or select different items as desired. It’s one of the bigger food courts we’ve been in, and can get busy. I don’t particularly care for food courts in general, but the Mercado is one of the best we’ve experienced. Again, you can check the resort’s online menus.

From what I’ve seen firsthand and read, we’re going to avoid Rix. From the outside it looked like a smaller version of the food court.

We’re going to be there in a few weeks, and we’re planning on giving Three Bridges and the Dahlia lounge a try next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter