Food in your stateroom

Ravens girl

Mouseketeer
Can you take leftovers back to your room? Especially dessert. I tend to prefer my dessert an hour or so after a meal.

On my Wonder cruise a week and a half ago I saw the table next to me get metal plate covers for a few items so they could take them to go, so it should be possible.

I don’t think COVID protocol will prevent this… I mean, order it or take it and it’s yours lol
Better than taking a bite and then more food waste
Have a great time!

We had several people get their food covered and take back to rooms.
One was a husband taking food to wife that was not feeling well.
And DIL took her food back to her room when DGS needed to leave the table

we just got off the Wonder a few days ago, and we took every dessert back to our room.

we just got off the Wonder a few days ago, and we took every dessert back to our room.
Thanks! I hope you had a great voyage. I love the Wonder, one of my favorite ships! Oh, who am I kidding, they're all my favorite ships...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter