• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food Help - Dining Availability

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
I will be doing a fast trip mid-Oct. One problem I kept having on my last trip is finding food. I like to eat at off times to avoid the crowds, however it was low season so some were closed and I had a knack for showing up places as they were closing and had to find somewhere else. Sorry - used to WDW where everything is open most of the day. Is there a way to know each day what is open and what hours? With limited time in the park we are going to stick to counter service options. If it is in the app can you point me to where - as I am not seeing it.

It's in the app. There you can find all the opening times and menus for all the restaurants.
It's not the easiest to find, I'll admit that. My app is in Dutch, so let's see if I can guide you.

In the menu at the bottom of the app are 5 icons, the 4th from the left is a fork and with me it says 'food'.
Click on the fork and when you scroll all the way down you have a button 'view all restaurants'.

Or if you go to the map (3rd icon), then in the top right corner you can filter on restaurants per park and then go to the list.

Last edited:
Don't forget you can now also mobile order for Casey's. However I use a revolut card as Paris has a terrible system that only allows basically French people/banks but it gets around this by using revolut.amd you get a better euro rate!

Thank you all - I have been playing in the app and figured out how to check times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter