• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food for growing kids

nolive

Earning My Ears
My son really likes to order off the adult menu because many times the kids menus are too skimpy. He is 7 and growing! We are planning on all 4 parks. Any advice on good places for us all? Already have reservations for character dining, so specifically looking for quick service or table service that isn't character based. Thanks!

Have you looked at menus on allears.net or wdwinfo.com? Those are a great place to start. Especially since we don't know what your family likes to eat. :)

I agree with the PP - check out the menus on allears.net or even the WDW website. DD (now 10) was the same the past several trips, adult menu items were more to her liking (and appetite). We did several buffets - Tusker House - both breakfast & lunch - she likes lunch better, Hollywood & Vine - both breakfast and lunch - she likes breakfast better, Garden Grill - technically not a buffet but would eat the adult offerings. For table service sit down we have done Be Our Guest, Cinderella's Castle, The Wave, Via Napoli, Tutto Italia. Last trip we tried Artist Point & she LOVED it and requested it for this year's trip.

For quick service - BOG lunch, Flametree BBQ, Sunshine Seasons and most of the countries in World Showcase.

Happy Planning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter